This stage of a child’s life in which they have enough vocabulary to be asking you questions. While their repetitive conversation might give you a bore, don’t ever get tired answering them! Children need constant attention at this age and lack of it may affect their self esteem. At Whiz Kidz Learning Center, we see to it that their learning needs are provided with the dedicated attention of our educators.
Preschool Activities are fun and they are opportunities for further learning as well:
- Pretend and Dress Up Games
- Math Fundamentals
- Craft and Construction Projects
- Puzzles and Board Games
- Fundamental Reading Skills and Exercises
- Writing Letters
- Kindergarten Readiness Assessment
- Recognizing Different Shapes
- Art Projects
- Learning Respect and Courtesy – Saying “Please” and “Thank You”
- Catching and Tossing
- Coloring Book Activities
Socially prepare your children to the big world. Put up your children to the right place, enroll them at Whiz Kidz Learning Center. Call us at 773-925-2859 for admission inquiries.